[Kstars-devel] Android build, Asteroids and Comets and clipping in KStars Lite

Artem Fedoskin afedoskin3 at gmail.com
Wed May 18 10:10:58 UTC 2016

Hi Jasem,

I think that my phone might be too old for running KStars Lite (Motorola
Defy - 2011) but it will definitely work on my tablet (Nexus 7). Sure, I
will include the video :) Right now there is no difference between phone
and tablet versions. They might differ only in interface, but not in
SkyMapLite.

Regards, Artem