[Kstars-devel] GSoc 2016 proposal deadline approaching

Jasem Mutlaq mutlaqja at ikarustech.com
Sun Mar 20 06:02:11 UTC 2016

Hello all,

Just a kind reminder to all our prospective GSoC 2016 candidates, the GSoC
proposal deadline is March 25th. Please remember to submit it before the
due date so we can share any comments before the closing time.

Please bear in mind that if the proposal does not meet our expectations,
then it will be rejected even if it is the only proposal submitted for a
particular task. Either the project gets done correctly or doesn't get done
at all.

--
Best Regards,
Jasem Mutlaq