[Kstars-devel] GSoC 2016

Jasem Mutlaq mutlaqja at ikarustech.com
Tue Mar 1 07:05:21 UTC 2016

Hi Raunaq,

Thank you for your interest in this GSoC project. Please take a look at KStars
GSoC Guide. <https://edu.kde.org/kstars/gsoc.php> I think at this point,
you should study KStars code and understand how catalogs exactly work.
There is a lot of information also in the KStars API
<http://api.kde.org/4.x-api/kdeedu-apidocs/kstars/html/> documentation. I
believe Akarsh has a more detailed explanation for the works involved in
this project.

Regards,
Jasem

On Mon, Feb 29, 2016 at 4:05 PM, Raunaq Abhyankar <
raunaq.abhyankar at gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear developers,
> Hi! I'm Raunaq Abhyankar from Mumbai, India. I'm a Third Year Computer
> Engg student at Mumbai University.
>
> I would like to contribute to "kstars retrieval of data from Internet"
> project in GSoC 2016. I have built Kstars and set up the environment.
>
> If you could assign me any bugs/tasks and help me get started then it
> would be great! :)
>
> Regards,
> Raunaq Abhyankar.

Best Regards,