[Kstars-devel] Stars in KStars Lite

Akarsh Simha akarshsimha at gmail.com
Sat Jun 18 17:36:52 UTC 2016

> 1. I'm not sure, I did a git blame and it seems it was added by Akarsh, so
> any ideas Akarsh?

I don't remember -- especially awkward given that in equirectangular
projection, we can show both hemispheres. I would look at the git log
(sorry, I'm traveling which is why I'm not doing it at the moment)

> 2. Tycho-2 is expected as an addon. USNO "support" should be there but it
> will not be offered as addon to KStars Lite (has to be done manually by
> users for now).

I think Tycho-2 would be great to have.

> 3. Akarsh? I also think the struct needs to be documented in Doxygen as
> well.

Yes, Artem is right. They should be 32-byte and 16-byte. Sorry for the mistake.