KStars Lite Beta

Hans hans at lambermont.dyndns.org
Tue Aug 23 10:52:30 UTC 2016

Hi Artem,

Thanks for your work ! I hope you had good fun on the project too.

The app works fine on a Nexus6. Some feedback :
- I could find one bug; selecting a planet and then 'center and track' did not
work. Works fine on stars, not on planets.
- Finding the side panels was not trivial, I found them by accident.
- While panning and zooming around the popup 'center and track/details' shows too fast.
- Maybe add visual feedback for object selection ?
- The top and right side have an unwanted white border line. (left and bottom sides do not).
- The big idown and up arrows are in the way after a few minutes of use.

All in all Great Work !

-- Hans