[Kstars-devel] Extending Hendry Draper numbers in Kstars

M.S. Adityan msadityan at gmail.com
Mon Jun 22 18:45:03 UTC 2015

Hi,

I have a list of pixel coordinates of stars in constellation images. This
file contains HD numbers of 88 x 3 = 264 stars. For each constellation I
have chosen 3 reference stars. So it is very important for KStars to know
about all these 264 HD numbers listed in constellationsart.txt.

I did a search, and I found that 88 HD numbers are there of which Kstars
doesn't know about. So I want to make KStars aware of these 88 HD numbers
(I have a list prepared of these). How do I go about doing this? How do I
extend HendryDraper.idx?

Thanks.
M.S.Adityan
Website: www.msadityan.com