[Kstars-devel] Pushed a few commits to gsoc2015-constellationsart

M.S. Adityan msadityan at gmail.com
Mon Jun 8 15:06:38 UTC 2015

Hi Jasem and Akarsh,

I have pushed a few commits to gsoc2015-constellationsart branch. I am
still investigating on how to implement the draw function. As Alexander
mentioned in the last thread, I will look into applying the complex
transform to images before drawing it.

Please checkout the branch and review the code. Here
<https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bz33IJ49r9CqUW5XRTJNTXFwZnM&authuser=0>
is a screen shot of kstars successfully reading constellationsart.txt.

Lastly, what license header should I put on constellationsart.h and
constelationsart.cpp? I am unsure about the aspects of which license should
be applied.

Regards
M.S.Adityan
Website: www.msadityan.com