[Kstars-devel] Suggestions for a newbie

Rafal Kulaga rl.kulaga at gmail.com
Tue Feb 10 08:11:32 UTC 2015

Hi!

My nick is rkulaga, but I need to appear more often on the IRC. As it comes
to building KStars in debug mode, you can find Jasem's instructions here:
http://indilib.org/forum/general/210-howto-building-latest-libindi-ekos.html

Junior jobs list is available here:
https://techbase.kde.org/Projects/Edu/KStars/JuniorJobs

As Akarsh wrote, I'd advise you to start with something small, like
improvements in existing features, before embarking on anything bigger or
completely new.

BTW: please use "respond to all", so other people at the mailing list can
see and answer too :)

Cheers,
Rafal