[Kstars-devel] suggestion

G Blaikie gblaikie1 at slingshot.co.nz
Tue Dec 8 13:32:13 UTC 2015

I am installing KDE KStars for Windows.  I accidentally clicked on USNO
NOMAD Catalog (Part) not realising (because the size of the download is
_buried in the middle of the text_) that it is a 1.4GB download.  There
is no way that I can see to cancel this download or stop.  Can you
please add a Cancel or Stop option on the downloads.  Also, could you
make the size of the downloads CLEARER, especially on large downloads.

Cheers

Graham Blaikie

---