[Kstars-devel] GSoC 2016 project proposal: KStars as a star chart generation service?

Jasem Mutlaq mutlaqja at ikarustech.com
Tue Dec 15 06:02:02 UTC 2015

Opps I didn't read it quite well. Yes, you're talking about a separate
application. It would be very beneficial if computational/data/gui aspects
of KStars are more modular. If the purpose is only to 'thin out' KStars to
produce another app for star-charting, then the demands has to justify it.
Is there enough demand out there for such a service? I though most would
use interactive applications like KStars...etc to get said charts!

Regards,
Jasem

--
Best Regards,