[Kstars-devel] GSoC 2015

M.S. Adityan msadityan at gmail.com
Tue Apr 28 17:24:26 UTC 2015

Hello everyone,

This would be second formal introduction. My name is Adityan, and I have
been selected for the Constellation Art Project. I want to thank my mentor
Jasem and other KStars mentors who selected me. Thanks a lot!

This being the community bonding period, I am wondering what exactly does
it entail. I have already set up a development environment. I also plan to
make my blog soon, and add it to PlanetKDE. What else should I be doing
right now in the community bonding period?

I would be done with my 4th semester in college soon. I would have to write
my final exams from 4th to 15th May.

I would be glad to get to know all members of the Kstars community.
Presently I know Jasem, Rafal, Akarsh, Utkarsh, Daniel, Alexander, and
Samikshan. :)

Thanks a lot! I am very excited to get started with GSoC!
Adityan