[Kstars-devel] Backport of KStars commit to master

Alexander Potashev aspotashev at gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 23:10:59 UTC 2015

> Hi,
> I never received this email.
> And yes I commited in this branch because I didn"t know that it was merging.
> And yep it should be removed or made readonly.
>
> So indeed it's an error and I forgot to apply old patch in this branch.
>
> I will take time this week.
>
> So indeed delete this branch to avoid other problem no ?

Hi Laurent,

Thanks for backporting your commit to "master"!

The "frameworks" can not be deleted. Gitolite doesn't allow me to
remove the branch - "remote: FATAL: D refs/heads/frameworks kstars
aspotashev DENIED by fallthru", I guess the project admins should be
able to do that.

Jasem, can you please try to remove the branch now with "git push
origin --delete frameworks"?

--
Alexander Potashev