[Kstars-devel] Backport of KStars commit to master

laurent Montel montel at kde.org
Fri Apr 10 05:42:25 UTC 2015

Le Thursday 09 April 2015 23:50:02 Jasem Mutlaq a écrit :
> Hello,
>
> This is _not_ the first time I asked Laurent to stop submitting to
> Frameworks branch (which I deleted, but I guess I don't have enough
> permission for this? or it gets recreated?). The master branch is based on
> KF5 since _last_ year. Last December, I sent this email to Laurent
>
> "Hi Montel,
>
> KStars master branch is now based on KF5 so frameworks branch is no longer
> required. This is an FYI since I saw a few commits from you in the last few
> days to the frameworks branch."
>
> So please acknowledge this email since I never received any replies
> regarding this topic!

Hi,
I never received this email.
And yes I commited in this branch because I didn"t know that it was merging.
And yep it should be removed or made readonly.

So indeed it's an error and I forgot to apply old patch in this branch.

I will take time this week.

So indeed delete this branch to avoid other problem no ?