[Kstars-devel] Print Wizard

Bruce bruce.harding at gmail.com
Mon Mar 24 13:24:58 UTC 2014

Rafal,

There are several things I would change.

Logging Form should have a section for "Field Notes" it should take up the
rest of the page.

Note that this heading "Field Of View Snapshots" is not with the snapshots.

"Field of View Snapshots" should have surround borders to give definition to
the capture and help define what is to be seen through one's telescope.

The "Details About Object" should have it's own page.

When in the process of choosing the image to capture, to me it seems unclear
what FOV are being captured.  Is there a way of showing this before hitting
the "K" to capture the image?

Is there a way to connect the "What's Up Tonight" feature with the "Print
Wizard" feature? How about adding a link under the "Slew Map To Object" that
says "Send to Print Wizard"?

Personally I think this feature should be integrated into the "Observation
Planner" under "Field Notes" or something similar.

I look forward to feed back on the above.

==
bruce