[Kstars-devel] Porting What's Interesting to Qt5

Samikshan Bairagya samikshan at gmail.com
Tue Aug 5 15:38:24 UTC 2014

On Tue, Aug 5, 2014 at 8:47 PM, Jasem Mutlaq <mutlaqja at ikarustech.com> wrote:
> Hello Samikshan!

Hey.

> So today I worked a bit on porting What's Interesting to Qt5 (in GIT
> frameworks branch), it now "compiles" but it doesn't work correctly, I don't
> have enough QML/QtQuick knowledge to figure out what's going on, can you
> please take a look at it? This is the last major component of KStars that
> requires porting to Qt5.

I have been trying to find some time to help with porting KStars to KF5, but
I'm staying too busy at my work to come home and find some energy for this
porting work. I did try some weeks back, but I wasn't able to get much done.
I will try to give some time to KStars during the evenings over the next few
days and take a look at this.

Anyway, thanks a lot for your effort Jasem!

Regards,
--
Samikshan