[Kstars-devel] Discuss : Tune-up Samikshan's work for release from TODO

Vijay Dhameliya vijay.atwork13 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 10 15:17:03 UTC 2013

Hi all

I am Vijay Dhameliya, B.Tech (ICT) 3rd year student from DAIICT. It has
been more than a month of my start up of contributing to open source. I
choose Kstars to work on because I love studying astrology and Kstars also
matches my programming interest at great extends.

I have sent few patches fixing small bugs and improving some features. Now
I have built bit confidence also ;-) I was reading TODO list and saw
"Tune-up Samikshan's work for release" so  if some one can please brief me
about the same I wish to work on it.

Regards and Thanks,
Vijay Dhameliya

PS: Most of my commits are not reviewed yet, PLEASE review them so I can
understand where I lack and how should I proceed further.