[Kstars-devel] Problem with "What's Interesting"

Akarsh Simha akarshsimha at gmail.com
Thu May 16 18:45:45 UTC 2013

Ah, okay. So Pino did that. Thanks for finding that out.

Yes, we shouldn't use qsTr() in KDE, because we use i18n() [I don't
know the details of why we prefer i18n]

The solution is to include some KDeclarative thing in the QML and that
should solve it. I thought the merge broke it, so I thought I should
ask you.

But now, I think I can go ahead and fix it. Or if you get the time to
look into it and fix it before I can, then you just need to do
something involving importing kdeclarative or something like that.

http://techbase.kde.org/Development/Tutorials/Localization/i18n#QML

Regards
Alarsh