[Kstars-devel] Star coordinate inaccuracy -- Hipparcos Epoch bug

Massimiliano Masserelli negro at interim.it
Tue Mar 19 23:50:11 UTC 2013

Il 20/03/2013 00:44, Akarsh Simha ha scritto:
> Oh yes, that is a binary file. But that is (almost) certainly used. I
> think the data in stars.dat is the offending data. If you have a
> corrected list of star positions, even in ASCII, or CSV or whatever, I
> can convert it into the binary format that stars.dat uses.

Erm, sorry, stars.dat is in ASCII. I think that's the one that's been
used to compile the binary one(s), and that's the one I corrected and
sent to the list a while ago, and that's been committed into source tree.

If need be, this is the link for downloading it:

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/35150102/stars_j2000.dat.bz2

--
Massimiliano "Max Negro" Masserelli