[Kstars-devel] error in "fitsimage.cpp" while building the binaries #Gsoc

Rishab Arora ra.rishab at gmail.com
Sun Apr 21 16:11:07 UTC 2013

Hi Nalin,

We've update the techbase article to include zlib as a dependency.

Regarding the second issue which we discussed on IRC, there is a missing
#include <QFile>
in fitsimage.cpp [as hdevalence pointed out on IRC]

You can add that to get it working.
It worked for most of us so it was probably never flagged. We'll be adding
that as well.

Thanks for the heads up!

Rishab Arora
(spacetime)