[Kstars-devel] GSoC 2011 project

Bruce Harding bruce.harding at faintfuzzies.ca
Fri Oct 5 02:19:58 UTC 2012

Rafal,

I've taken a screen shoot of the boxes and lines I'm referring to (see
attached).  These 3Dish lines need to be solid, but keep at the same width as
I think that would make them for distinct at night.

What every method you gentleman choose to use to import the observing list
into the printing wizard would be great by me.  I might suggest that you
change the name of the printing wizard to something else.  It really does not
describe what this function does and best belongs in the Tools section of the
menu bar.  How about Visual Observers Planner or Visual Observers Template or
Visual Observer Logs or maybe you will come up with something better.

One day I hope to give a talk at the Royal Astronomy Society of Canada (Ottawa
Chapter) about this software.  But we have a bit to go before this software
will pass the mark, for such a critical group of men and women.

--
Bruce Harding
Information Broker