[Kstars-devel] New IRC channel -- #kde-kstars

Akarsh Simha akarshsimha at gmail.com
Tue Jul 17 15:53:03 UTC 2012

Hi

Freenode and KDE recommend having channels of the form
#kde-subproject. We just got #kde-kstars, which is an official KDE
channel (so its ownership is with a continuing team of KDE people --
so that the channel doesn't die because the owner has vanished).

We can still keep #kstars, of course, but it is better to start using
#kde-kstars, since we have a mechanism for protecting ownership. So
please add #kde-kstars to your autojoins. We might eventually be able
to do a redir from #kstars to #kde-kstars.