[Kstars-devel] Re: D-Bus documentation

Burkhard Lück lueck at hube-lueck.de
Tue Jul 26 16:55:26 CEST 2011

Am Dienstag, 26. Juli 2011, um 12:29:27 schrieb Alexey Khudyakov:
> Hello!
>
> Kstars provide D-Bus interface. Alas it's not documented and thus barely
> usable. I think that first thing to do is document every  exposed dbus
> function.
>
> Any suggestions where such documentation should be located?

Why not in the Kstars Handbook chapter The Script Builder Tool?
This is about scripting KStars via D-Bus, so it seems the natural place to
document the D.Bus interface there.

Once this is updated in master, it will be online the next friday on
docs.kde.org and after one roundtrip (message extraction, translating,
generating language docbook, fixing when neede) in master it will be 4 weeks
later in branch 4.7.

Then the Script Builder dialog just needs a Help button which opens the
chapter The Script Builder Tool with an explanation of all D-Bus calls.

--
Burkhard Lück