[Kstars-devel] Re: branches/kstars/carbonix/kstars

Akarsh Simha akarshsimha at gmail.com
Mon Jan 17 00:38:46 CET 2011

On Sat, Jan 15, 2011 at 12:43:49AM +0100, Victor Carbune wrote:
> SVN commit 1214504 by vcarbune:
>
> Successfully merged revisions in trunk in this branch!
> We have OpenGL and database compiling and running OK together.
>
> More work on the database coming soon.

Oh cool. If it is in usable state (no regressions etc), why don't you
merge it into trunk right away and continue additional work on the
branch?

Also, I think we should restart discussions with Stellarium team about
how they manage data. I just looked at some old threads and one of the
topics we were talking about there is a relational database. I think
we should let them know that we have this, and see if they want to use
it. If we all migrate our data into a common database, that would be
very good. What do you think Victor?