[Kstars-devel] Nebula outlines

Jan Kotek jan at kotek.net
Thu Jan 6 23:49:53 CET 2011

Hi,

I am working on an open source sky charting program. I would like to add
nebula outlines, but those are not available in reasonable quality.

My program can display sky survey images on background. Soon I will  add
shape editor, to make outline painting easy.

I would like to make outlines for more than 500 objects, including dark
nebulas. This list would be under CC licence, so perfectly usable for
KStars.

I am looking for volunteers who would help me with this task. Only
requirement is internet connection and steady hand.

Regards,
Jan Kotek
http://github.com/jankotek/asterope