[Kstars-devel] Starhop feature in trunk -- ugly state

Akarsh Simha akarshsimha at gmail.com
Mon Jan 3 11:19:16 CET 2011

Hi

I just pushed some work I was doing on a Sky navigation feature into
trunk. The code is still ugly, but meets the average KStars code
standards :).

My plan now is to fork the angular ruler out of SkyMap and make it a
separate class. That way, we should be able to instantiate an angular
ruler. SkyMapDrawAbstract will still draw the angular ruler, but will
have little other control on the Angular Ruler. At least this is what
I plan. Let's see how it goes.