[Kstars-devel] Re: File hosting: please move them to files.kde.org

Akarsh Simha akarshsimha at gmail.com
Thu Apr 21 06:35:04 CEST 2011

> KStars developers, is there any status on this? Moving the files would
> be much appreciated.

Hey Ben

We'd be glad to move to the new location. All of our files, except
one, are on the edu website and I'll move all of them. [I don't know
how to do that, and I'll ask you on IRC in a moment]

However, we have a 1.8 GiB file on the download.kde.org server at this location:
http://download.kde.org/apps/kstars/USNO-NOMAD-1e8-1.0.tar.gz

Would that need to be moved to files.kde.org as well?