[Kstars-devel] Re: Git Move?

Charles Sheridan casheridan at gmail.com
Tue Nov 2 04:01:59 CET 2010

That is partly why I asked. I have been hearing about the Git move,
and I am interested in getting commit access. The thing is I have used
Subversion or Git, but I have used Mercurial a little bit. And I
wasn't really keen on learning two new version control systems while
still learning about KStars development.

Thanks,
Charlie