[Kstars-devel] About packaging kstars data files

Noel David Torres Taño envite at rolamasao.org
Mon Nov 1 04:06:09 CET 2010

Hello all:

It's been nearly a month from my last e-mail, in which I asked Mr. Akarsh
Simha to contact Mr. Erik Høg about the terms on which we are allowed to
distribute the Tycho-2 data.

Akarsh said:
> I don't know where the original policy that Jason looked at is. If you
> don't receive any response from Erik Høg in a while,I could ask
> Jason about the policy as he read it then, if that is of any help.

and I answered:
> I wrote Mr. Høg on 2010-09-19 and I've still not received any response. So,
> I must ask you to, please, do your best of getting the license terms from
> Jason.
>
> Many thanks again

So, this is mostly a ping.

Thanks again

Noel
er Envite

P.S. Please keep me 'CC'ed since I'm not a member of the list, thanks.