[Kstars-devel] KDE/kdeedu/kstars/kstars

Khudyakov Alexey alexey.skladnoy at gmail.com
Fri Feb 12 19:51:15 CET 2010

В сообщении от Пятница 12 февраля 2010 21:20:32 Akarsh Simha написал:
> On Fri, Feb 12, 2010 at 05:06:03PM +0000, Alexey Khudyakov wrote:
> > SVN commit 1089192 by khudyakov:
> >
> > * Make SkyMap::refract static. It should be moved from skymap but
> >   this is still improvement.
>
> Is SkyPoint a good place?

Yes, for the lack of better place. It is a pure function which maps height to
height. SkyPoint isn't ideal but nice

Also there is issue with initialization of lookup table. SkyPoint constructor
is bad place for this. It's called too often. I need to check rules for
initialization of static members.

It would be nice to split function in two. say refrect and derefract (better
name, anyone?). Boolean parameter is confusing to a degree