[Kstars-devel] Refined patch for wishlist 178232: List all objects within a rectangle

Abhijit Apte abhijit.apte at gmail.com
Sat Feb 6 16:53:13 CET 2010

Valid argument. But shouln'd it belong to SkyMesh then? It doesn't use
> SkyMapComposite at all.

Sure, will add this function into SkyMesh and send you the updated patch.

Just copy them. It's possible to use const_cast. But copying is more robust
> and cheap anyway.
>
> SkyPoint p1copy = p1;
> SkyPoint p2copy = p2;

This is damn easy, how come it didn't stuck my head. Thanks! :D

> if( m_Stars->selected() ) m_Stars->findObjectsInArea(p1,p2)
> > if( m_DeepSky->selected() ) m_DeepSky->findObjectsInArea(p1,p2)
> >

> Exactly

Two more conditional checks, no problem to incorporate them.

I shall send you the updated patches early next week. Thanks for your time
and detailed comments BTW.

Rgds
-Abhi