[Kstars-devel] Refined patch for wishlist 178232: List all objects within a rectangle

Abhijit Apte abhijit.apte at gmail.com
Mon Feb 1 09:51:04 CET 2010

Hi,

I've implemented a draft of the implementation of combining the list
functionality along-side the detail dialog. So in essence, we'll have only
one dialog which will operate in two modes -- Detailed and Summary.
1) When a popup menu is invoked on a sky object and "Details..." option is
selected from the popup menu, the detail dialog will open in "Detailed" mode
by default. User has the option to switch to the "Summary" view also.
2) When a right-click drag selection happens, the objects from the rectangle
are shown in the detail dialog. This time, the detail dialog will open in
"Summary" mode.

P.S: Attached few screenshots.
Alexey, Thanks for your inputs! it works out quite well.

There are some minor bugs which I'm yet to fix. I'll send the cleaner patch
later.

Rgds
-Abhi