[Kstars-devel] Re: Printing Observing Plan

Akarsh Simha akarshsimha at gmail.com
Fri Dec 10 09:10:24 CET 2010

On Mon, Dec 06, 2010 at 01:41:14PM -0500, DancesWithWords wrote:
> Has anyone yet requested have the possibility of print the observing plan?  In
> a format suitable for use in the field?  Like what Skytools does?

Well, I don't think anyone has requested that yet. Please feel free to
add a wishlist bug on https://bugs.kde.org

Hopefully, I'll be able to spend some time this winter trying to
attend to KStars, but please feel free to nag me till I get this done
:D.

Also, some description on how Skytools does this would help.