[Kstars-devel] Re : Re : Hi, newbie feedback and questions

Fabien pogzy at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 18 17:40:37 CEST 2009

I am sorry, I didn't know it was possible to run kstars on other platform than Linux. Where is the installer or KStars binary for Windows? ;-)

Last time I tried KDE for Windows, I didn't get it to work, I think I am not smart enough to make it work and it should be reserved for advanced users. I don't wan't to put an entire KDE system on top of my Windows system which I find slow enough. I just want to run KStars.
But that is not an issue for me, KStars is unique, other softwares are unique and I prefer to leave in a world where there are plenty of softwares to choose, try and participate.

Regards
Fabien