[Kstars-devel] WUT dialog bugs

Burkhard Lück lueck at hube-lueck.de
Wed Oct 28 15:32:34 CET 2009

Am Dienstag 27 Oktober 2009 20:59:11 schrieb Akarsh Simha:
> Hi
>
> > playing with the WUT dialog I found some problems in trunk + branch:
> >
> > Category Asteroids -> Matching objects only Juno + Molpomene
> > in trunk + branch, kde3 kstars has lot's if items in this listbox
>
> I consulted Prakash on this, and he says that this is because of the
> newly implemented Magnitude filter (the slider on the top right in the
> WUT dialog). I checked that increasing it shows more asteroids, so
> this is not a bug :).

Ah, I overlooked this reference to up time (evening/morning/any time) and the
magnitude limit.

Hmm, may be this will happen for other people as well, I thought match refers
only to the category selection.

What about moving the gui elements for selecting up time and magnitude limit
down in this dialog to make this reference clearer? Or to add the constraints
to the caption of this list like e.g. "Objects matching selected up time and
magnitude limits:"?

> > TRUNK
> > Select Planet->Jupiter, then go to Object Details -> Link tab
> >
> > Edit Link: Url has same value then name field
> > Editing the name of link -> image_url.dat + info_url.dat are empty
> >
> > Select Wikipedia Page
> > View Resource -> Konqui crashes (same from popupmenu)
> >
> > BRANCH
> > Select Planet->Jupiter, then go to Object Details -> Link tab
> >
> > Edit Link: Url has same value then name field
> > Editing the name of link -> image_url.dat + info_url.dat are empty
> >
> > Select Wikipedia Page
> > View Resource -> nothing happens (but works from popupmenu)
>
> I hope to look into the rest during the weekend.

Thank you.

> BTW, I fixed the other i18n issues in the detail dialog. Do they work
> fine now?

The fix for the crash in locale !=en_US for the link tab works now, thanks.

This is is still not properly solved:
http://lists.kde.org/?l=kstars-devel&m=125519537427785&w=2

--
Burkhard Lück