[Kstars-devel] WUT dialog bugs

Akarsh Simha akarshsimha at gmail.com
Tue Oct 27 20:59:11 CET 2009

Hi

> playing with the WUT dialog I found some problems in trunk + branch:
>
> Category Asteroids -> Matching objects only Juno + Molpomene
> in trunk + branch, kde3 kstars has lot's if items in this listbox

I consulted Prakash on this, and he says that this is because of the
newly implemented Magnitude filter (the slider on the top right in the
WUT dialog). I checked that increasing it shows more asteroids, so
this is not a bug :).

> TRUNK
> Select Planet->Jupiter, then go to Object Details -> Link tab
>
> Edit Link: Url has same value then name field
> Editing the name of link -> image_url.dat + info_url.dat are empty
>
> Select Wikipedia Page
> View Resource -> Konqui crashes (same from popupmenu)
>
> BRANCH
> Select Planet->Jupiter, then go to Object Details -> Link tab
>
> Edit Link: Url has same value then name field
> Editing the name of link -> image_url.dat + info_url.dat are empty
>
> Select Wikipedia Page
> View Resource -> nothing happens (but works from popupmenu)

I hope to look into the rest during the weekend.

BTW, I fixed the other i18n issues in the detail dialog. Do they work
fine now?