[Kstars-devel] signal for DateBox in planetviewer (Solar System Viewer) broken

Alexey Khudyakov alexey.skladnoy at gmail.com
Sat Nov 21 01:37:54 CET 2009

On Thu, Nov 19, 2009 at 10:17 PM, Lukas Middendorf
<lukas.middendorf at freenet.de> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I found that in planetviewer.cpp a wrong signal has been used and therefore no
> changes to the DateBox were ever applied to the simulation.
>
> I also found that the parameter of PlanetViewer::slotChangeDate() was unused
> and seemed senseless.
>
> The first of the attached patches just fixes the signal, the second one also
> removes the unused parameter. Just choose one.

Thank you for your patch. Sorry but neither I nor Akarsh couldn't be
able to check
you patch for some time. maybe next week (I hope)

> Is there any good reason why the name in the code differs from the name in the
> program itself? There are some other dialogs that are hard to find in code
> because they have two different names.

I think none. It's kind of historical heritage.  If you are really
interested you could dig
up commit logs but this is strange kind of archaeology (-: