[Kstars-devel] atempted fix for bug 210886

Khudyakov Alexey alexey.skladnoy at gmail.com
Fri Nov 6 11:15:59 CET 2009

В сообщении от Пятница 06 ноября 2009 03:50:18 автор Lukas Middendorf написал:
> Hi,
>
> I have spent some time digging through the code to fix Bug 210886. I have
> attached my results. Does anybody see problems with the changes?

Patch for calculator is fine. Only could you use
> if( condition )
>     someAction();
instead of
> if( condition ) someAction()
It's easier to read code this way

Patch for detail dialog will leak memory. DetailDialog isn't going to be
deleted. It could be adressed with setAttribute(Qt::WA_DeleteOnClose) and
QPointer usage is superficial. Raw pointer will do just fine.

Thank you for you work.