[Kstars-devel] List of Bugs

Prakash Mohan prak902000 at gmail.com
Wed May 6 06:20:05 CEST 2009

Hey,

In the process of working for my GSoC , I've spotted lots of bugs. I
will fix them if time permits but if any of you are willing to work on
them, here a small list.

1. FindDialog displays many objects more than once. Ex : Moons of
Jupiter/Saturn; Pluto; The default name for unnamed stars, "star".
This is problematic as the AltVsTime tool keep plotting for 'star' as
many times as you click on plot.

2. In AltVsTime, Clear list should only clear the list of plots, not
the fields. Thats is the job of the Clear fields button!

3. In WUT :
   It would be nice if the list of Matching objects are sorted alphabetically..
   The comet 'Schwassmann-wachmann 3' is displayed multiple times..
   We need to add a filter by Magnitude or something there -> The list
is highly cluttered.

Regards,
Prakash

--