[Kstars-devel] Some Doubts : Please Help

Médéric Boquien mboquien at free.fr
Tue Mar 3 18:00:34 CET 2009

Hi!

I am not sure i understand your questions but please avoid any use of hwclock
or /etc/adjtime. As far as i know that is not portable and has every chance to
break under MS windows for instance. QDate and QDateTime (and any related K*
class) should provide enough information to solve the bug hopefully.

Regards,

Médéric