[Kstars-devel] i18n bugs in kstars

Burkhard Lück lueck at hube-lueck.de
Thu Jan 22 10:21:33 CET 2009

Am Donnerstag 22 Januar 2009 09:04:16 schrieb Akarsh Simha:
> Hi Burkhard,
>
> I've backported it. Please check that it works, because I've been
> unable to generate the 'Set UTC Time' string.

Thanks.

I have checked the patch with 4.2.
"Set Time" and  'Set UTC Time' are now properly exctracted to the template.

At runtime I see the german translation of "Set Time" in the caption of the
time settings dialog.

System clock is set to UTC, in systemsettings timezone is Europe/Berlin (CET).

I don't know how to get the caption 'Set UTC Time' for the time dialog, so I
could not test this.
But as the message is in the template, translation should work.

--
Burkhard Lück