[Kstars-devel] Popup menu usability

Akarsh Simha akarshsimha at gmail.com
Tue Feb 24 06:48:39 CET 2009

> > That's okay for now. I like the magnitude display. :)
> >
> Me too. BTW it would be nice to add such <sup>m</sup> to labels on map. For me
> it takes some time to understand that number after label is magnitude.

Good idea. You could go ahead and implement that too.

> As for my thoughts on catalogs. Sorry for delay but writing everything takes
> more time than I expected.

Well, I have some thoughts too - I would like to have support for
Cartes du Ciel's catalog format - they are really extensible.

I wouldn't be around for some time now (because of exams, a busy
weekend etc). It would be nice if Médéric could commit your patches
for the next week and a half or so.