[Kstars-devel] Possibly copyright infringement of source code currently used in Kstars

Akarsh Simha akarshsimha at gmail.com
Mon Dec 21 20:42:48 CET 2009

On Mon, Dec 21, 2009 at 05:20:52PM -0000, PJ Naughter wrote:
> Yes, I believe my license does is not GPL compatible, so I'm afraid the code will have to be removed. I'm very sorry this issue has arisen but I afraid I'm the one who did not cause the issue. Thanks for the prompt feedback.

Hi

I'm sorry, it was partly my mistake. I was aware that Vipul had used
your code as a reference, but did not no it was pasted verbatim
without attribution -- and I commited this without checking that.

Thank you very much for bringing this to my notice. I'm working on
removing this and am half way through (but terribly sleepy). I should
have removed your code by tomorrow.

Apologies for the mistake!