[Kstars-devel] Possibly copyright infringement of source code currently used in Kstars

PJ Naughter pjna at naughter.com
Mon Dec 21 18:20:52 CET 2009

Yes, I believe my license does is not GPL compatible, so I'm afraid the code will have to be removed. I'm very sorry this issue has arisen but I afraid I'm the one who did not cause the issue. Thanks for the prompt feedback.

Regards,
PJ Naughter [Visual C++ MVP]

Naughter Software
Mail: pjna at naughter.com
Web: www.naughter.com
Hotmail/MSN Messenger: pjnaughter at hotmail.com

Interested in extending SQL Server, check out my book on Extended Stored Procedures:
http://www.amazon.com/Super-SQL-Server-Systems-Performance/dp/0976157322