[Kstars-devel] Simplification KStarsData init.

Médéric Boquien mboquien at free.fr
Tue Aug 11 16:56:13 CEST 2009

The initialisation code is likely the most awful part in kstars. I had a look
a few months ago trying to understand why some data were loaded several times.
I improved a bit but that was still not satisfying. So it would be great if
you could simplify the code. It is so convoluted for now it is hard to touch
it.

Médéric