[Kstars-devel] Trutech Filter Wheel driver

Brian bnc at astronomicalresearchaustralia.org
Fri May 30 08:21:08 CEST 2008

Jason,
When Jasem wrote the original driver for me, we got everything to work
except for the Query command.
I think this was because what came back from the query command did not
match the specs we were given.
I now have a requirement to be able to tell how many slots a filter
wheel has. This comes back from the query command, so I would like to
get it working.

I did not install kstars but got a binary from http://download.opensuse.org

3.93.0.svn712059-5
Sat Sep 22 12:24:31 2007

So I guess my question still remains how do I download the correct
source or can I just get the trutechwheel.c and recompile it?

Thanks,
Brian