[Kstars-devel] Bug in moon position?

Jason Harris kstars at 30doradus.org
Fri May 30 00:15:18 CEST 2008

Ouch.  I'm surprised by this because in the past, KStars has been
found to do a good job of predicting solar eclipses, which obviously
requires very accurate moon positions.

Maybe there's been some kind of regression in recent commits, but it's
a bit of a mystery, because the code to compute the moon's position
hasn't been changed AFAIK.

I'll see if I can confirm the problem...

thanks,
Jason