[Kstars-devel] More star catalog issues

Andrew Buck andrew.buck at ndsu.edu
Thu May 29 18:25:36 CEST 2008

So I sent this message to the mailing list a couple days ago and
included the data on the NGC objects that I had worked out.
Unfortunately the message was too big and is awaiting moderation.  Here
is the same message without the data.  The data itself is at my website
again http://andrewbuck.homelinux.org/NGC

Moderators:  You can either delete the message with the data or pass it
on if you would like the data archived in the list.