[Kstars-devel] state of the code

Jason Harris kstars at 30doradus.org
Thu May 29 02:30:09 CEST 2008

Hello,

I haven't had time to do more than a bugfix here and there over the
past few months, but actually, I'm pretty happy with the state of
KStars as we approach 4.1.  I was kind of disappointed in myself for
not doing all of the QA that I normally do ahead of the 4.0 release,
but things have shaped up pretty well since then.

I still think we should do a full QA test of the program, because that
always turns up a lot of little issues.  I'm really interested in
getting people to help with this.  It's important, and it doesn't
require coding skills.  You just have to be running the latest SVN
code.  So, if you want to help give KStars a workout to make sure the
version released with 4.1 is top-notch, just reply to this thread.

thanks,