[Kstars-devel] QA for 4.1

Jason Harris kstars at 30doradus.org
Sun Jun 1 02:42:32 CEST 2008

Hello,

I have posted our QA list for KStars in preparation for the 4.1 release:
http://techbase.kde.org/KStars_QA_List_4.1

Basically, this is an exhaustive list of every behavior that KStars is
supposed to do.  The idea is to go through the list and test each one,
and then color-code each entry according to the key at the top of the
page.  There are codes for "it works", "it's broken", "it sort-of
works, but has problems", "it causes a crash", "there's a usability
issue", and "not yet tested".

If you want to help polish KStars-1.4 for the KDE-4.1 release, please
visit that page and start putting kstars through its paces!

Note: this list was adopted from our preparations for 4.0, and hasn't
been substantively updated yet (e.g., there's no mention of the
conjunctions tool yet).  Feel free to edit as necessary.  Also, I went
ahead and reverted all previously green ("works") items back to black
("untested").  I left all non-green colors in place; so for those
please test the behavior and if the problem has gone away, change it
to green.

thanks!