[Kstars-devel] Problems with the Options UI

Akarsh Simha akarshsimha at gmail.com
Sun Jul 20 23:21:44 CEST 2008

Hi

Torsten told me today that the Options UI doesn't render correctly on
laptops because it is too tall for laptop screens.

He suggested that we move certain similar actions to a new section to
solve this. For example, everything related to slewing - like
'Configure Hidden Objects' and 'Enable Animated Slewing' - could
probably be moved to a section called 'Slewing'. A bit of rearranging
would probably make the other sections smaller.

Any comments on this?